Other distinguished Guest Speakers who delivered special talks:
- Notice for 3rd Semester MBA Batch 2014-16 students :
- Classes to commence on August 1 , 2016
- All students are required to complete summer training as per schedule and inform M.P.Cell in case of any deviation.
- Notice for 1st Semester MBA Batch 2016-18 students:
- Students who are allotted admission in MBA programme of this college through UPSEE-2016 are required to report within the date mentioned in their allotment letter. Students are also required to read carefully details as mentioned in link- ADMISSION-2016, given on this page of the Institute.
- Orientation of the Newly admitted students to commence on August 1, 2016
- EDP for MBA students:
A 10-days Entrepreneurship Development Programme is being organized by ICCMRT in
collaboration with the Institute of Entrepreneurship Development, UP (IEDUP) from
15-06-2016 to 24-06-2016 for the final year MBA students. The programme is being
organized under the auspices of Entrepreneurship Development Cell of ICCMRT.
The objective of this programme is to orient the students on entrepreneurship as
a career option and providing training and guidance in setting up of their own enterprises
after their education.
During this ten days training, besides the Faculty Members of ICCMRT and IEDUP,
Dr. Tamanna Chaturvedi of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, Dr. Parul
Malik of Loqman Consultant, New Delhi, Motivation Expert Dr. Padma Iyer and other
Experts of different fields will impart training to the students on the topics related
to entrepreneurship development. The experts of District Industry Centres, Banks
and Khadi & Village Industry Board will also address the students on the issues
related to the enterprise opportunities and various financial schemes. Industry
visit, market survey and project preparation will also be done during the training.
Before the start of the training, Thematic Appreciation Test and Entrepreneurial
Competencies Mapping and Micro-Lab & Expectation Mapping of the students were also
- Summer Training Workshop :
- A workshop on “Summer Internship: An Important Career Stepping Stone” was organized on 07.06.2016 for MBA students of ICCMRT. In the workshop, students were informed that summer training provides practical learning exposure and an opportunity to integrate career related experience into the professional MBA programme. It was also highlighted that the summer training would make students understand to apply knowledge and techniques learnt in the class room to real business problems. Students were given a detailed presentation about the importance of summer training in enhancing practical skills, opportunity to develop industry specific capabilities, strong team work skills and placement prospects and do’s and don’ts of summer training and report preparation. All MBA students of the ICCMRT have been placed for summer internship for a period of 6 weeks in ITC, Pepsico, Coca Cola, Airtel, Religare, Reliance Securities, Haldiram, The week, Karvy, NTPC, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra, Mahindra & Mahindra, Indus-Ind Bank, Axis Bank, IFFCO etc.
- Mancer Technologies conducted pool drive at ICCMRT Campus on 13/05/2016 with five colleges participating and finally selecting 2(two) students from ICCMRT.
- Stock Holding Corp. Ltd & Vodafone carried out online hiring process in which SHCL recruited 2(TWO) and Vodafone offered 1(one) student job with them.
- Orientation Workshop-Entrepreneurship as a Career Option
- The Workshop was conducted on 25.04.2016 with the objective of creating awareness on entrepreneurship and exploring potentials of MBA students of ICCMRT to become an entrepreneur in future. The workshop was held by the Entrepreneurship Development Cell of the ICCMRT in collaboration with IEDUP under the banner of “Bharat Bhavishya”. Inaugurating the Workshop, Shri Ram Jatan Yadav, Director, ICCMRT said that MBA degree holders should prefer starting their own enterprise and expand so that more and multiple employment opportunities may be generated. The key resource persons of Workshop included Dr. Puneet Mohan and Ms. Vibha Tripathi, who emphasized on identifying entrepreneurial opportunities, producing, managerial and marketing strategies. More than 200 MBA students of the ICCMRT participated in the Workshop and about 50 of them expressed desire to aquire to more specialized training in entrepreneurship which will be conducted by the Institute in due course of time.
- ITC conducted exclusive drive for ICCMRT Students on 10/3/2016, at their office and offered 3(three) students jobs with them.
- MOU for setting up of Entrepreneurship Development Cell:
- With the aim of encouraging MBA students to become entrepreneurs and job provider
instead of job seeker and providing necessary inputs in the form of training and technical
guidance required for starting their own enterprise or diversifying family business after
completing MBA course, the Institute has set up an Entrepreneurship Development Cell. For
the smooth conduct of the activities of the ED Cell, a Memorandum of Understanding
(MOU)_ was signed between the ICCMRT and Institute of Entrepreneurship Development,
U.P. (IEDUP) on 3 rd March, 2016 in the august presence of Shri Shivpal Singh Yadav, Hon’ble
Minister of Co-operation, Govt. of U.P. and Shri Praveer Kumar, IAS, Agriculture Production
Commissioner, U.P. & Chairman, ICCMRT. The Chief Guest expressed his pleasure saying
that ICCMRT has done a commendable job by signing an MOU with the IEDUP to set up this
cell for the benefit of management students which will create ample self-employment
opportunities. Shri Praveer Kumar, IAS, APC/Chairman, ICCMRT expressed that this cell
would be able to cater the needs of the MBA students regarding awareness, guidance and
technical support which would help them to opt for establishing their own enterprises and
- On 26/02/2016, 99 Acers, conducted pool hiring process and 2(two) students were selected by them.
- Off campus pool drive was conducted by Nav Chetena in which various colleges from Lucknow and Kanpur participated on 24/02/2016, 14 (fourteen) students were selected by them.
- Mahindra & Mahindra conducted interview process at their office on 23/02/2016, for ICCMRT students and offered 2(two) students job with them.
- Off campus pool drive was conducted by Policy Bazar in which various colleges from Lucknow participated on 23/02/2016, 17 (seventeen) students were selected by them.
- Annual Festival PARWAAZ-2016:
- The annual festival of the ICCMRT "Parwaaz-2016-Let the wings rise high…." was held on 18th -20th February, 2016 in which more than 500 students from various colleges, B-Schools and Universitities from across the Lucknow city participated with great zeal and enthusiasm. In the two days event 7 Academic (Business Quiz, Logology, Debate, Creative Writing, HR/Finance/Marketing Games); 13 Cultural (Singing/ Dancing/ StreetPlay/ Antakshari/ NailArt/ Card-making/Rangoli/ Collage/Face painting/ RJ Hunt/ Photography/ Scrap Art etc.) and 6 Sports (Badminton/Carrom /Chess/Tug of War/Kho-Kho/Lan Gaming) events were held.
- The mega prize distribution ceremony was held on 20th February, 2016.
- More than 200 prizes were distributed to the winners. Chief Guest of the Ceremony was Shri Shivpal Singh Yadav, Hon’ble Minister of Co-operation, Govt. of U.P.. The ceremony was presided over by Shri Praveer Kumar, IAS, Agriculture Production Commissioner, U.P. & Chairman, ICCMRT. Special Guests of Honour included Shri Kishan Singh Atoria, I.A.S., Principal Secretary (Co-operation), Shri Mukul Singhal, I.A.S. Principal Secretary, Technical Education and Shri Aditya Yadav, Chairman, Pradeshik Co-operative Federation.
- ICCMRT students rocked the festival and won Gold medals almost in all major categories. The Champion’s Trophy was awarded to ICCMRT. During the Prize Distribution the Institute also felicitated its best performers by giving away Academic Excellence Awards to Lucky Varshney, Pallavi Varshney and Sweksha Srivastava toppers of the MBA programme of Batch 2013-15; the best Summer Training Report to Ishan Srivastava, Shivangi Verma and Tanya Varshney; highest attendance award to Sakshi Kothari (Batch 2014-16) and Gunjan Singh (Batch 2015-17) of ICCMRT.
- Off campus pool drive was conducted by Indus Ind Bank in which five colleges from Lucknow participated on 21/01/2016, 9 (nine) students were selected by them.
- Efficient Energy Services Ltd conducted interview process at their office on 19/01/2016 for ICCMRT Students and selected 2 (two) of them.
- Off campus pool drive was conducted by Spandan Spoorthy Micro Finance Ltd in which about ten colleges from Kanpur and Lucknow participated on 11/1/2016, 8 (eight) students were selected by them.
- Manfest-Annual Festival of IIM,Lucknow:
In the Annual Festival of IIM-Lucknow “MANFEST-VARCHASVA-2015” held on Nov. 20-22, 2015, total 119 students of ICCMRT participated in 15 events and 19 students participated in ‘Young Leaders Programme’.
Students won “GOLD MEDAL” in carom, name of students are Partinay Siddharth, Mohd. Yawar, Sapana Singh, Pratik Tiwari, Mohd. Farooq,Mani Gupta, Rahat Naaz.
Saif Riyaz Ansari achived ‘Best Sports Co-ordinator’ Title.
- On 6/11/2015 SuperHouse Group visited the campus and offered 2 (two) students job with them.
- On 19/10/2015 Pepsi Co. conducted exclusive campus drive at ICCMRT and offered jobs to 14 (Fourteen) students.
- Placements for the batch passing out in 2016 started at ICCMRT on 7/10/2015, with Airtel conducting exclusive drive at the campus and offering 3 (three) students jobs with them.
- Freshers’ Function AAGHAAZ- 2015:
- MBA final year students organized “Freshers’ Function” a grand welcome party for the 1st Year students on 01.010.2016. Chief Guest Shri Shivpal Singh Yadav, Hon’ble Minister of Co-operation, Govt. of U.P. highly appreciated the Institute for imparting high quality teaching, totally ragging free campus, and support to the students in proper grooming and their personality development. He also blessed the newly admitted batch of students for their bright future. Several cultural events & games competitions were held followed by DJ and Dinner. The highlight of the evening was Mr. & Ms. Fresher titles which were crowned to S. Shuja Abbas & Shikha Katiyar.
- Guest Lectures:
- The following Senior Managers delivered lectures and interacted with the newly admitted MBA students Batch 2015-17 in the Orientation course held during 01.08.2015, 05.08.2015 to 06.08.2015.
- Mr. Atul Shukla, Senior Manager, SIEMENS
- Mr. Zubair Ahmaed, Manager AV Sales, Samsung
- Ms. Parkhee Srivastava, HR Head, Big Bazar
Inauguration of Newly Constructed Boundary Wall:
- Prof. Vipul, IIM, Lucknow
- Prof. Devashish Das Gupta, IIM Lucknow
- Ms. Ila Rawat, HR Manager, Think Hall, Bangluru
- Mr. Akarshan Srivastava, Professional HR Trainer
- Mr. Prashant Singh, HR Partner, Airtel
- Ms. Shamina Shakil, HR Head (U.P.), Airtel
Important notice for pass out and current Batch of Students:
- The newly admitted MBA students will get an opportunity to attend a Retail Workshop and On The Job Training for a week from August 12-19 , 2015 which will be organized by Future Group (Big Bazar) at Lucknow.
Orientation Course for Freshers:
- Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly Uttar Pradesh Technical University) is organizing a special camp for resolving any kind of problem related to examination result, mark-sheet, degree etc. If examination related issue of any student of any batch has not yet been resolved, they are required to submit details along-with necessary documents to the M.P.Cell latest by 26.9.2015 enabling the institute to compile the data and submit to the University within the stipulated time period. Students may also read the University circular dated 04.09.2015 website: uptu.ac.in in this regard.
OJT for Freshers:
- The orientation course for the newly admitted MBA Batch 2015-17 was held from 1st -6th August, 2015 . Separate orientation course for those students who will be admitted in the UPSEE-2015 counseling process on August 8-9, 2015 shall be organized later. During orientation course students were made aware about Indian and Global scenario, opportunities and challenges of MBA education, competencies required to become a professional manager through various students activities and games, rules, regulations and ordinance of the MBA programme.
During the orientation course Guest Speakers from the Industries- Mr. Zubair Ahmad (ICCMRT Alumnus), Manager AV Sales Samsung and Ms. Parkhee Srivastava, Store HR operations, Future Group (Big Bazar) also addressed students on Industry expectations from management students and had an open interaction.
Notice for 3rd Semester MBA Batch 2014-16 students:
- The newly admitted MBA students will get an opportunity to attend a Retail Workshop and On The Job Training for a week from August 12-19 , 2015 which will be organized by Future Group (Big Bazar) at Lucknow.
Notice for 1st Semester MBA Batch 2015-17 students:
- Classes to commence on August 1 , 2015
- All students are required to complete summer training as per schedule and inform mentor and M.P.Cell in case of any deviation.
A mega pool campus drive for the MBA students was organized by the Institute on 19-20 March, 2015 at its campus. The pool campus was organized in the association with Altavista Rasava.
- Orientation of the Newly admitted students to commence on August 1, 2015.
In the mega pool campus drive JARO Education, Capital Via, HDFC, KARVY, Money Capital Heights, Thyrocare, Moral Group of Companies conducted the rigorous process of recruitment which included written test, online test, group discussion and interviews. In this mega pool campus drive more than 400 students from 30 management institutes of Lucknow and Kanpur affiliated with U.P.Technical University and also students of Lucknow University participated. The companies shortlisted about 100 candidates for final job offers including 45 candidates from ICCMRT alone. Highest package of Rs. 5.50 lacs and minimum package of 2.20 lacs were given in the placement.
ICCMRT MBA 1st year students won several prizes in Zeal- 2015, inter-institutional fest of IILM, Lucknow. Main events in which the students excelled included Business Quiz (Gold Medal), Carrom (Gold Medal), RJ Hunt (Gold Medal), Be an Entrepreneur (Silver Medal), Treasure Hunt (Silver Medal), Creative Writing (Bronze Medal) and many more.
The winners included: Sapna Singh, Harshit Chugh, Abhishek Singh Yadav, Tejaswani Gupta, Saif Jamal, Saif Riyaz, Shraddha Johri, Mohd. Yawar, Khushboo Rajput, Deepak Chaubey, Prateek Jaiswal, Arpita Singh.
PARWAAZ-2015: The annual festival of the ICCMRT "Parwaaz-2015-Let the wings rise high…." Was held on 25th -26th February, 2015 in which more than 400 students from various colleges, B-Schools and Universitities from across the Lucknow city participated with great zeal and enthusiasm. In the two days event 7 Academic (Business Quiz, Logology, Debate, Creative Writing, HR/Finance/Marketing Games); 13 Cultural (Singing /Dancing/ StreetPlay/Antakshari/NailArt/Card-making/ Rangoli/Collage/Face painting/ RJ Hunt/ Photography/ Scrap Art etc.) and 6 Sports (Badminton/Carrom /Chess/Tug of War/Kho-Kho/Lan Gaming) events were held. The fest was inaugurated by Chief Guest Prof. R.K. Khandal, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow on 25th February, 2015.
The mega prize distribution ceremony was held on 26th February, 2015 and more than 250 prizes were distributed by the Chief Guest Shri V. N. Garg, IAS, Agriculture Production Commissioner, UP/ Chairman, ICCMRT, Special Guest of Honour Shri Shailesh Krishna, IAS, Principal Secretary, Co-operation and other Guests of Honour Shri M.A.Ali, Chief Manager, REC, Shri C.P.Shukla, Shri R.L.Upadhyay,Ex-Directors, ICCMRT, Shri S.K.Saxena,Ex-Addl.Registrar/OSD, ICCMRT, Sri Ram Jatan Yadav, Director and Prof. Ajay Prakash, Principal, ICCMRT.
ICCMRT students rocked the festival and won Gold medals almost in all major categories. The Champions Trophy was awarded to ICCMRT. During the Prize Distribution the Institute also felicitated its best performers by giving away Academic Excellence Awards to Sneha Wadhwani, Pragya Sinha and Kumari Kalpana, toppers of the MBA programme of Batch 2012-14; the best Summer Training Report to Stuti Chaturvedi, Sweksha Srivastava and Pallvi Varshney; highest placement package awards to Salil, Stuti and
47 students and 4 faculty of the ICCMRT participated in the 'Shaping Young Minds Programme' (SYMP) organised by the All India Management Association (AIMA) on 07.02.2015. ICCMRT was institutional sponsor of this mega event. Main highlights of the event was that 8 students of the ICCMRT shared dais with the key speakers of the programme viz, Maj.Gen.Raj Mehta, Mr. Muzaffar Ali, a noted film maker, Dr. Aquil Busrai a noted H.R. expert, Deepak Vohra-Veteran Diplomat & Special Advisor to the Prime Minister of Republic of Guinea Bissau.
Mr. Harshit Kumar Chugh and Mr. Abhishek Singh Yadav MBA 1st year students participated in the “Business Quiz” organized by Jaipuria Institute of Management on 6th December, 2014 and won the 2nd prize.
20 students participated in the Annual Convention of Lucknow Management Association on “Driving U.P. Growth through Power Sector” on 5th December, 2014, at Indira Gandhi Pratishthan, Lucknow. The convention was inaugurated by His Excellency Sri Ram Naik, Governor of U.P.
ICCMRT Students participated in the Annual Menfest organized by IIM-Lucknow and won the Gold Medal in cricket tournament on 23.11.2014.
A training workshop on “Personality Development & Interview Dealing Tactics” was organized on 19.11.2014. Ms. Anujita Jain, COO, Mr. Manish Porwal ,Managing Director, Alchemist Marketing Talent Soution, Mumbai and Mr. Sanjay Shrotryia, Senior Manager-Brand Marketing Tata Telesonices, New Delhi interacted with the students and shared valuable insights.
A workshop on Group Discussion Skills was organised on 14.11.2014. Mr. R. Agarwal, Project Manager, Tata Tech. Ltd. delivered on the theme, made presentation and held mock sessions.
A Workshop "Grooming Young Managers for Corporate Jobs" was organised jointly with Young Managers Forum of LMA on 3rd November, 2014. Ms. Shalini Singh, DGM HR Idea cellular delivered the key note address which was followed by interaction with the students.
Presentation of Summer Training Report carried out by the MBA students of the Batch 2013-15 was held from 26th September 2014 to 30th September, 2014 Students made power point presentation and highlighted main findings of the report before an expert committee.
MBA final year students organized “Fresher’s Function” a grand welcome party for the 1st Year students on 24.09.2014. Several cultural events & games competitions were held followed by DJ and Dinner. The highlight of the evening was Mr. & Ms. Fresher titles which were crowned to Manish Gupta & Sakshi Srivastava. Varshant Tiwari & Anoli Singh were the runners up.
The following Senior Managers delivered lectures and interacted with the newly admitted MBA students Batch 2014-16 in the Orientation course held during 01.08.2014 to 05.08.2014
Last chance for admission against vacant seats:
Candidates desirous of admission in MBA programme may participate in the last counselling of UPSEE-2014, registration for which is scheduled to be held on 5-6 August, 2014.
As per UPTU circular, the last date for registration in MBA programme is extended upto 04.08.2014.
Notice for Newly Admitted MBA Batch 2014-16 students:
Decument verification & registration on 28th , 30th & 31st July, 2014.
Fee Deposit: on or before the last date as mentioned in the UPSEEE 2014 Allotment Letter.
Classes will commence on August 1 , 2014.
Documents Required at the time of Registraion: Allotment Letter received from UPSEEE 2014,Receipt of Seat Allotment Fee deposited, Four recent and identical passport size photographs (with name and father's name on back), Caste and Income certificate (If eligible for Fee Reimbursement), Graduation Marksheets (all years/semesters), Intermediate Marksheet, High School Marksheet, High School Certificate, Migration Certificate -Original, Gap Affidavit (In case of gap), Domicile Certificate, if required, Medical Certificate, Character Certificate-Original, Blood Group Certificate.
Bank draft of 38,450/- (excluding hostel fee if required) in favour of “ICCMRT” payable at “Lucknow”.
Hostel fee payable after allotment only.
Notice for 3rd Semester MBA Batch 2013-15 students:
Classes to commence on August 1 , 2014
All students are required to complete summer training as per schedule and inform mentor in case of any deviation.
Sneha Wadhwani student of MBA (Batch 2012-14) passed with HONORS and topped in the Institute.
All students of MBA (Batch 2013-15) are placed for Summer Training in various organisation/companies mainly Amul, Globus, HAL, NABARD, Vishal Megamart, PNB, SBI Life, JK Cement, ICICI Pru, NTPC, Future Group, IDBI Federal, Earth Infra, DLF, Business Standard, HCL, IIM Lucknow, Karvy, Tata Motors, Titan, Walmart etc.
SUMMER TRAINING WORKSHOP-2014: A Summer Training Workshop was conducted on 09.06.2014 in which detailed information about the process and method were given to the students so that they successfully carryout the Summer Training and also bringout a good Summer Training Report.
Refund Of Caution Money: Students MBA Batch 2011-13 may collect their caution money from M.P. Cell latest by 24th May, 2014
PARWAAZ-2014: The annual festival of the ICCMRT "Parwaaz-2014-Let the wings rise high…." will be held on 27 th -28 th March, 2014 in which various competitive academic, cultural, sports and informal events will be held. Large number of students from various B-school, colleges and universities will participate.
AIMA Quiz: ICCMRT students Mr. Abhishek Singh and Mr. Akhilesh Singh of MBA 1st year were Declared the winners in the All India Management Association (AIMA) 10th National Students Quiz -Regional Round on 04.3.2014. The quiz was conducted in the auditorium of the ICCMRT in which 80 teams from various colleges and universities participated. The Quiz was hosted by the Quiz Master Mr. Ajay Poonia from Delhi. The winners will participate in the National Round of the AIMA's Quiz Contest.
Inauguration of Girl's Hostel: Shri Shiv Pal Singh Yadav, Hon'ble Minister, Co- operation, Govt. of U.P. inaugurated the newly constructed Girls Hostel on 24.02.2014. Speaking on the occasion, he expressed hope that the hostel will provide comfortable and secure stay for the girls coming from distant places in MBA programme of the Institute. He also blessed MBA students for their better and bright future. Mr. Debashish Panda, IAS, Principal Secretary, Co-operation, U.P., Mr. Tota Ram Yadav-Chairman-PACCFED, Mr. Ram Jatan Yadav,Director, ICCMRT, Prof. Ajay Prakash, Principal, ICCMRT and many other dignitaries were present.
ICCMRT to host 10th National students Quiz (Regional Round) of All India Management Association (AIMA) on 4th March, 2014. Mr. Alok Ranjan, I.A.S., APC & IIDC, Govt. of U.P. and Chairman, ICCMRT will be the Chief Guest.
ICCMRT organised a Mega Pool campus recruitment drive on 16th January, 2014 in association with Vishal Mega Mart for the position of Management Trainee (Package : 3 LPA). In this campus drive students from Lucknow, Kanpur and Bareilly also participated. 9 Students through rigorous recruitment process-GD, online test and PI, were given on the spot offer letter. Out of 9 maximum two were recruited from ICCMRT.
LMA Convention-2013 :
- Mr. Atul Shukla, Sr. Manager-Sales, SIEMENS
- Mr. Vaibhav Nagar, Regional Head, Turtle Retail
- Mr. Taru Naag, HR Exide Life Insurance
30 students of MBA programme participated and acted as volunteers in the successful conduct of LMA Convention 2013 on the theme "Harnessing Human Capital for U.P.'s Growth", which was held on 27th November, 2013. ICCMRT actively participated in the convention as a partner Institution.
Summer Training Project presentation and Viva-Voce :
Summer Training Project presentation and Viva-Voce for MBA Batch 2012-14 will be held on January 13, 2014.
Commencement of Next Semester :
MBA second and fourth semester classes will commence from January 20, 2014.
ICCMRT students won 34 prizes ( 10 Gold and 24 Silver Medals) in OJAS 2013-annual event of Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow organized from 30th October 2013 to 2nd November 2013.
Students of ICCMRT participated in Two days Inter-college fest “ZENITH” from 23th to 24th October 2013 organised by Department of Master of Business Economics (MBE), Institute of Development Studies, University of Lucknow. ICCMRT Students gave splendid performance by wining 33 prizes(25 First prizes, 7 Second Prizes & 1 Third prize) in 09 events.
- Gold Medals won by Priyanka Singh & Prashant Verma (Face Painting and Collage), Varun Chaudhary, Ahmad Rafiq Faizi & Ranu Singh (Carrom-Boys), Salini Patra (Carrom-Girls), Yashwant Sharma(400 meter Race-Boys) , Divya (400 meter Race-Girls).
- Silver Medals won by Pramod Jaiswal, Amit Kumar & Manish Upadhyay(Chess), Varun, Vishakha, Manish Gill & Gajendra Kumar(Ad-mad Shaow), Satyabhan (100 meter Race-Boys), Gaurav, Gajendra & Yashwant(400 meter Race-Boys), Himanshu Rashmi(Singing-Duet) & Kho-Kho.
- First prize winner - Priyanka Singh, Rashmi Yadav & Prashant Verma (Flower Decoration), Gajendra Kumar, Deepak Sengar & Shriyam Srivastava(Tatoo Making) Nitish Singh, Prashant Verma & Priyanka Singh (College Making), Pankaj Verma, Nitish Singh, Ankur Rajput, Divyanshu Srivastava, Abhishek Dixit(Business Games), Himanshu Kumar Verma(Singing), Nitish Singh(JAM), Depaksangar, Gajendra Kumar, Alok Verma, Vijay Verma, Varun Chaudhary, Sriyam Srivastava, Vishakha Yadav, Pragya Sinha, Saumya Nair, Vikramaditya(Nukkad Natak).
- Second Prize winner - Priyanka Singh, Ankur Rajput, Akhilesh Singh, Abhishek Dixit, Amit Agrawal & Saumya Chauhan (HR Games).
- Third prize winner - Sonam Pathak(Singing).
Faculty Development Programme:
- ICCMRT nominated its 03 faculty members viz; Ms. Tina Khandelwal, Ms. Sushma, Ms. Kirti in the AICTE sponsored QIP on 'Case Based Learning in Business & Management' being organised by the IIT Roorkee from 7 th to 11 th October, 2013.
- ICCMRT's Annual Freshers' Function-Aaaghaaz-2013 was held on 26.09.2013 in which final year MBA students organised a grand welcome ceremony to the 1st year students. Several cultural, games and quizzes were held followed by musical evening and dinner. The highlight of the evening was crowning of Miss. and Mr. Fresher titles to Divya Srivastava and Salil Kumar . Divyansh Srivastava and Kiran were the Runner-up. Amar Ujala was the media partner of this event.
- National Water Development Agency, Ministry of Water Resources, Govt. of India organised a Speech Competition on "Water Conservation" at ICCMRT on 25.09.2013. The competition was held in both English and Hindi languages. Prizes in cash and medals were given by the Chief Guest Mr. H.N. Dixit - Chief Engineer(North) NWDA - Lucknow, Director Mr.L.M. Chaubey and Principal Professor Ajay Prakash.
Winners: English language
- 1 st Hina Shukla
- 2 nd Saumya Nair
- 3 rd Anushree Dubey
- Consolation prize Divyansh Srivastava
- 1 st Priyanka Singh
- 2 nd Akriti Pandey
- 3 rd Manish Kumar
- Consolation prize Tarun Yadav
- 70 students of the ICCMRT participated in the 'Shaping Young Minds Programme' organised by the All India Management Association on 30.08.2013. ICCMRT was Co-sponsor of this mega event. Main highlight of the event was that 8 students of the ICCMRT shared dais with the key speakers of the programme viz, Gen V.P. Malik Former Army Chief, Mr. Rajiv Pratap Rudi M.P., Ms. Sindhuja Rajaraman, Head, Seppan who is the World's youngest CEO and Mr. Raghunath Medge & Gangaram Talekar, President & Secretary Nutan Mumbai Tiffin Box (The Dabbawala's). These sessions were chaired by Mr. G.Pattanaik, IAS (Retd.), Former Vice Chancellor, University of Lucknow & Principal Secretary U.P.Govt., Dr. R.K. Khandal, Vice Chancellor, Gautam Buddh Technical University,Lucknow, Mr. Arvind Mohan, Professor of Economics & Director Institute of Management Science, University of Lucknow and Mr. Jayant Krishna, Principal Consultant & Regional Head Tata Consultancy Services.
Notice for Newly Admitted MBA Batch 2013-15 students:
- Decument verification, registration and fee submission - as per allotment letter UPSEE 2013.
- All students are required to bring allotment letter, seat confirmation fee receipt, original and self attested copies of marksheets and certificates, character and migration certificates, 4 photographs, income and caste certificate (if applicable) and all other related documents for verification.
- Bank draft of Rs. 41,000/- (excluding hostel fee if required) in favour of “ICCMRT” payable at “Lucknow”.
- Classes will commence from August 5, 2013.
Notice for MBA Batch 2012-14 students:
Third Semester classes will commence from 12th August, 2013. All students are required to attend classes regularly.
MBA final year students Hari Mohan Singh and Deepak Singh won the second best paper presentation Award in the National Seminar on “Emerging Dimensions in Life Management : Present Scenario” organized by J.N.P.G. College, Lucknow on April 12, 2013.
ICCMRT students won the Champions Trophy in ‘Lakshya 2K13’, inter-institutional fest of Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering & Management, Lucknow held on 13th April 2013.
Students excelled in several events and bagged prizes in HR Role play, Business Plan, Case Study, Business Quiz and Impromptu.
Srajan Kumar Singh, Shivangee Sharma, Rohtash Kumar, Rajkumar Kaim, Gaurav Yadav (MBA 2nd Year) and Anushree Dubey, Puneet Avtani, Pragya Sinha, Mayank Sharma, Vikramaditya (MBA 1st Year) won prizes.
- ICCMRT celebrated Annual inter B-School Fest PARWAZ-2013 on March 20-21, 2013 and organized more than 25 competitive events( Academic, Cultural, Sports and Off stage) and awarded Gold and Silver Medals to winners. Dr. R.K.Khandal Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Gautam Buddh Technical University graced the Prize Distribution Ceremony as the Chief Guest and Mr. N.Krishnan CGM, NABARD as the Special Guest of Honour.
The institute also gave Academic Excellence Award to the Toppers of 2010-12,2011-13, 2012-14 batches and Star Achiever Award for highest package(` 5.60 Lacs) in the prize distribution ceremony of PARWAAZ-2013.
Once again ICCMRT team bagged Champions Trophy in PARWAAZ-2013.